Relief is in Sight
We are excited to introduce a revolutionary new lens technology that corrects eye misalignment and has brought relief to thousands of patients suffering from headaches, eye strain, and tired eyes.
With screen time and computer work a necessary part of our daily life, Neurolens can reduce the painful symptoms of overworked eyes for prescription lens wearers, contact lens wearers, and even people who wear no lenses at all.
Neurolens technology is the first to seamlessly blend contoured prism with your spectacle prescription, naturally accounting for misalignment at different distances, both near and far.
You May Be a Candidate for Neurolens Therapy if:
- You experience any Digital Vision Syndrome (DVS) related symptoms, including headaches, neck or shoulder pain, tired eyes, dizziness, motion sickness, eye irritation or dry eyes, or light sensitivity.
- You have suffered from a traumatic brain injury or concussion.
- You have had laser surgery.
- You experience eye strain while driving, especially with night driving and glare.
- Effective for both kids and adults with myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness) and astigmatism.
The Gardens Eye Care
Dr. Rita Ellent is the first eye care office in Queens to bring this breakthrough lens technology to our patients.
The Neurolens testing is completed using state-of-the-art eye-tracking technology to objectively measure your precise degree of misalignment at different distances during your comprehensive annual eye examination. The measurements take about 2 minutes and we can now determine your ocular misalignment to the one-hundredth of a prism diopter.
Neurolens wearers have experienced relief that has changed their quality of life drastically.
Want to find out if Neurolens can help with your symptoms? Please schedule an appointment today.